A§E: because the cochlea is more than audiometry alone...
A§E is a set of psycho-acoustical tests to be used by the professional audiologist. It is conceived to test hearing impaired children and adults who are typically aided with a conventional hearing aid, cochlear implant or other device. All tests are speech- and language independent and supraliminal (above-threshold). All tests now come with a self-test option. Drag and drop a number of tests in the patient's basket and let the patient perform the tests on his own!
A§E contains tests at the level of detection, discrimination and identification:
- to assess the intensity coding of sound (loudness scaling)
- to assess the spectral coding of sound (phoneme detection, discrimination and identification)
- to assess the low frequency temporal coding of sound (intonation tasks, word stress pattern, sentence intonation)
- In addition it contains a two-loudspeaker localization task to assess the central fusion of binaural hearing.
Includes a speech audiometry module reducing the test time by 66% !!!
Just upload your speech files and go (watch instructional video). If you have a legal version of an existing speech test, we are happy to preload this into the software for you. We can preload the following speech lists:
· Arabic (Ain-Shams Child & Adult, Lebanese E.Zir Male & Female Bisyllabic & Monosyllabic)
· Dutch or Flemish (BLU, Brugse, Erber, Göttinger 3-4, Göttinger 5-6, LINT, LIST, NVA kind & adult)
· English (A Boothroyd, BKB Sentences, Australian CNC words, AuSTIN Sentences)
· French (Fournier monosyllabiques, Lafon)
· German (Freiburger Einsilber, Sentences)
· Hebrew (Monosyllabic, Spondees)
· Indian (Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil)
· Italian (italiona Parole Infantili, Parole Bisillabiche per Adulti)
· Portuguese (Português Crianças Dissilabica)
· Any other list on your demand...
FOR PRICING & ORDERING: goto the AUDIQUEEN PAGE